Discover our unusual holiday rentals. Go back to childhood and experience a different sort of stay in aour tree-houses, yurts, wigwams, barges, gypsy caravans, etc., or our gîtes, rentals and bed & breakfasts located in original places, former churches or schools, abbeys, forts or troglodyte houses.
Each unusual accommodation has been carefully selected and guarantees comfort even though it is not typical at all for a different type of holiday.
The quality surroundings ensure peace and quiet.
The welcome is a family one and is based on availability, friendliness, exchanges inviting discovery, and on a generosity which encourage a good relationship between owners and holiday-makers.
2. Yurts :
- these are traditional Mongolian yurts with mostly traditional Mongolian furniture;
- the member will register the yurt with the Town Hall, and produce a buidling permit for the Relais Départemental if the accommodation's surface area exceeds 20 m² ;
- the flooring or the ground will be waterprood;
- the interior decoration of the yurt is left to the discretion of the Relais Départemental according to the formula (gîte, bed & breakfast, camp-site) ;
- it must be heated by a wood-burning stove and the wood is supplied to the clients;
- comfortable bedding, storage space and complete private bathroom and toilet facilities or shared bathroom and toilet block in the case of a camp-site formula.
- the wigwams are only established in camp-sites registered with the Town Hall;
- the operator must produce a buidling permit for the Relais Départemental if the accommodation's surface area exceeds 35 m² ;
- the basic fittings will include comfortable bedding, and storage space suited to the capacity;
- shared bathroom and toilet block.
4. Gipsy caravans:
- the gipsy caravan is compulsorily stationary;
- the member will produce a site permit from the Town Hall for the Relais Départemental;
- this type of accommadation can operate in a gite, bed & breakfast or camp-site type formula;
- electricity and hot and cold water for the sink;
- a possible means of heating in all seasons must be provided;
- fully-equipped bedroom(s),
- complete private bathroom and toilet facilities incorporated into the caravan in gîte or bed & breakfast type formula, or bathroom and toilet block; or shared for camp-site formula;
- night + breakfast for bed & breakfast type formula: a copious breakfast (home-made products welcome);
- a kitchenette with burners, sink, fridge, quality cooking implements suited to the capacity of the accommodation, in the case of a gîte type formula ;
- a terrace or a fitted and equipped outdoor must be provided.
Going on vacation in the Alpes de Haute Provence and enjoy our promotions or special offers. 10%, 20%, 30%, available nights, large accomodations at low prices, flexible capabilities... Discover all the advantages you can benefit in a few seconds by clicking on the book button !...
New: since 1 June 2014, advices on this site are in accordance with standard NF Z74-501 published by AFNOR. For users, it is a mark of trust: these assents to the standard require transparency on the part of the site, set the requirement for fresh opinions and verification of proof of consumption. Real, reliable and non-fixing advice.
The Passeport Vacances gives everyone, whether young or old, a chance to discover the Alpes de Haute-Provence and the Hautes Alpes from different viewpoints. Looking for leisure activities, culture, nature or sports? Discover the sites which will make you a privileged guest with exclusive advantages. http://www.passeport-vacances.fr
Here you will find all the Gîtes de France accommodations which have been approved for less than 3 months. A good opportunity to discover some new Gîtes de France addresses in the Alpes de Haute-Provence, whatever the type of accomodation you are looking for: gîte, bed and breakfast, group gîte, city break ...